PROJECT MANAGER . ASSISTANT PROJECT MANAGER M/F
Are you looking for a position where you can express your talents? Do you want to validate your degree of autonomy and professionalism? Do you enjoy working in a human-sized structure where teamwork is a reality?
Join us, we will be able to accompany you to enable you to quickly acquire concrete "maritime field" experience where communication and a sense of results will be the order of the day!
You will be fully integrated into a small team, your missions are closely linked to the business world.
- You will be responsible for collecting information, centralising and analysing the economic, commercial and social data of member companies
- HR aspect: turnover rate, age of employees, typology of professions in the sector, correspondence with the value chain, professional categories
- Economic & commercial aspects: Turnover, % exports, products, services, know-how,
- You define the appropriate means and methodology: qualitative or quantitative studies, documentary sources,
- You implement the means to obtain information,
- You validate the information collected, both qualitatively and quantitatively, by making contacts.
- You handle figures with expertise in order to bring out relevant and readable information.
- You will participate in meetings scheduled as part of your duties, and in projects monitored by the structure.
You are autonomous, versatile and multi-skilled, reactive, your team spirit and interpersonal skills are natural and proven, you have a real culture of results and a sense of responsibility, and you have a good command of IT tools. You have excellent interpersonal skills and a sense of proportion in your relations with third parties
Your + : English is not a constraint for you, but a real asset.
Duration: fixed term contract - 6 months (potentially evolving towards a permanent contract),
Position to be filled: immediate
Contact: General Delegate Annefirstname.lastname@example.org
EMAIL CV + Cover letter IMMEDIATELY upon reading this ad