ASSISTANT MANAGER M/F
ASSISTANT MANAGER M/F
Are you looking for a work-study contract where you can consolidate your skills? Do you want to validate your degree of autonomy and professionalism? Do you enjoy working in a human-sized structure where teamwork is a reality?
BPN industrial cluster " BOOSTING COMPANY COMPETITIVENESS
Created in 2007, BPN industrial cluster federates the actors of the Naval, Renewable Marine Energies and Oil & Gas fields in Brittany. With over 210 members and partners, the cluster is the driving force behind a dynamic of progress based on the promotion of products, services and skills. BPN is committed to supporting the development of know-how, boosting and facilitating business relations, and maintaining and increasing the technical and managerial capital of the sector's human resources.
Join us, we will be able to accompany you, train you so that you can quickly and concretely acquire a "maritime field" experience where communication and a sense of results will be the order of the day!
Your missions :
- - Helping to organise the events proposed by the cluster to its members, both internal and external events.
- - Prepare simple internal and external communication materials (PowerPoint, invitations, drafting of instructions, tutorials, simple analyses of databases, etc.). You are genuinely motivated to present aesthetically appealing documents (you are able to retouch images and format graphics with Photoshop).
- - Manage the organisation of travel in support of the executive assistant.
- - Participate in various BPN cluster and internal committee meetings, you may be required to take notes and prepare summary reports, in support of the DG and/or the chairpersons of the clusters and committees.
- - Assist the Executive Assistant with various accounting tasks (preparation of the balance sheet, invoicing of annual memberships, preparation of supporting documents for expenses related to European projects, etc.)
You are looking for a work-linked training course to prepare a diploma such as BTS assistant manager / Communication assistant in the framework of a work-linked training contract
You are rigorous, autonomous, curious, reactive and discreet. You have the major quality of self-control and, in particular, of producing qualitative documents with a high degree of requirement for spelling and grammar.
You enjoy working in a small team, you are adaptable and versatile.
Your +: You are familiar with the English language and have a good command of it in conversation and writing.
Duration: 1 year work experience
Position to be filled: January 2022
Location: 6 bis rue François Toullec 56100 LORIENT
Contact: General Delegate Anneemail@example.com
EMAIL CV + Cover letter IMMEDIATELY upon reading this ad
Tel : 02 97 32 77 69
6 Bis rue François Toullec 56100 LORIENT